Parent Feedback...

Good morning,

This email is to thank you and all the wonderful teachers that I have cc'd in for all the hard work and dedication that you and they have put in over the years to ensure that __ was well supported, able to learn and most of all make it to the end of Year 6 without been stood down.

Russell Street School is a wonderful school for children, parents and the community and I have no hesitation in recommending it to others - especially those who might have children with more challenging behaviour or difficult learning needs.

My family and I loved how both __ and __ were supported to be part of the Year 6 Prizegiving on Wednesday and it is that inclusiveness that really shows that no one is seen as different when at Russell Street School.

The loss of James and Elly is a sad one for Russell Street School but an exciting new journey for them and a great gain to the schools they are going to.  The appointment of Mel and Troy into their positions was a delight to hear and I can't think of 2 better people to help support you in the running of Russell Street School.

As I end this journey with you all, there are many more words that could be said however I will leave it as the BIGGEST THANK YOU TO YOU ALL and I hope to see some of you again in a few years time when __ turns 5.

Merry Christmas to you and your families. Have a safe, happy and exciting new year in 2018.

Regards

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jo Boaler: Mathematical Mindsets

educamp18

Sabbatical Proposal